Work With Me
From Creative Songwriter Academy:
Intuitive Songwriting with Gregory Douglass
3 Ways To Experience Intuitive Songwriting For Yourself
Want to work with me? My personal mentoring sessions provide essential support for creative entrepreneurs like you so that you can transform your business create the career you really want.
Each session is tailored specifically to you, and all sessions come with a complete video or audio recording of our time together so you can easily reference to it as needed.
With over a decade of experience as an internationally acclaimed musician and creative entrepreneur myself, I’ve learned how to integrate my own passions and build a career I could have only imagined when I first began. Needless to say, I have learned quite a few tricks to the trade, so here’s a quick list of some things I might be able to help you with…
For creative entrepreneurs:
• How to prioritize your career goals and core desires so that you can revolutionize your business
• How to manage and organize your career for maximum effeciency, productivity and revenue
• How to implement digital marketing and social media tools in ways that will help your business thrive
• How to transform your overall branding and online presence and reach your ideal demographic
• How to understand the legalities of your music
• How to administer a successful crowdfunding campaign
• How to creating your own music videos
• How to strengthening your songwriting skills and take your recordings from amateur to professional
“Gregory taught me so much about being a musician.”
Grace Potter , Grace Potter & The Nocturnals (Hollywood Records)
“Gregory works so hard and has really developed an awesome grassroots career. He’s a very driven artist.”
Anais Mitchell, Singer/Songwriter (Righteous Babe Records)
“Gregory Douglass, you are a marketing genius.”
Sarah Stickle, Independent Artist Manager
“Gregory is knowledgeable, wise, inspired, and inspiring! Opportunities are falling into my lap since my first meeting with him!”
Trine Wilson, Independent Artist/Photographer
I encourage you to email me directly if you have any questions about my services at: [email protected]. From there we can set up an initial consultation call and talk more about how we might work together.
Here’s to your creative genius!
-Gregory Douglass, The Creative Advisor